quinta-feira, 17 de janeiro de 2008

Lesson number 19

Tuesday, 20th November 2007

Summary:
  • Expressing necessity, obligation and prohibition:
  • ---> have to/ don't have
  • ---> must/ mustn't

e.g. I have to get up at 7h30 am to catch the bus. ( necessity)

I don't have to eat cereals every breakfast. ( it's not necessary)

Students must pay attencion to there teacheres. ( obligation)

You mustn't smoke here! ( prohibition)

Exercises:

Write sentences using have to, don't have to, has to or doesn't to.

1-I have to get up at 7 am on Monday.

2-She doesn't have to get up nat 7 am on Saturday.

3-I have to go to school on Monday.

4-She doesn't have to go to school on Saturday.

5-I don't have to work hard on Monday.

6-She has to work hard on Saturday.

7-I have to do the washing-up on Monday.

8-She doesn't have to do the washing-up on Saturday.

9-I don't have to wear a uniforme on Saturday.

10-She has to wear a uniforme on Monday.

11-I have to set the table on monday and Saturday.

Sem comentários: